Admission forms are available online or attached with the brochure, they should be filled accordingly and submitted along with self-attested supporting documents and the application fee of Rs.500/-. Before paying the application fees, you should follow the steps which are given below:
Online payments can be done using either credit or debit card through online payment gateway which is available on the university’s website.
For Printed Application Forms, Cheque or Demand Draft can be paid in the name of the university at the bank. Students should write their full name & Phone numbers on the reverse side of the DD or Cheque.
MBA admissions : eligibility criteria
* Lot of people would want to get admitted to a fine MBA college in order to complete their masters in business administration. If you want to get MBA admissions you should have a graduate degree with good percentage. The eligibility criteria for MBA admission:
* Students should pass the limit of 50% from graduate courses, but the more percent the easier it can be.
* You will also require appearing for GMAT, CAT or similar examinations and secure the necessary percentage to qualify for the PI rounds or GD of MBA colleges.
* Graduates in any regulations or the students who are waiting for the final year results, can also apply.
Get MBA admissions through online for ITM University
ITM university is rich experience in designing and delivering for both the under graduate and post graduate. The applications are invited by the ITM University for MBA. If you want to get the online MBA admissions in the ITM University, there are some steps you should follow before applying online:
* Step 1: First you have to log on to the ITM University’s, the candidates can either apply by downloading the application or online from the official website that is itmuniversity.ac.in.
* Step 2: Choose the link for Apply online from the left sidebar of the home page.
* Step 3: Click on Registration Form or online application link and you should enter all your details carefully and register yourself first. Note down username and password for further use.
* Step 4: Pay the registration fee through different options which are available on the portal.
* Step 5: Fill the application form, signatures and you have to upload the scanned copy of your photo and submit the form.
* Step 6: Finally take the print out of MBA admission form and send it to the ITM University’s address before the last date.